Sunday, September 26, 2010

Almost finished!

Well everyone, another set of classes are almost over! I am still working on my final paper and boy is it kicking my rear! LOL! I am getting it though, slowly but surely. I had a great deal of revising to do on my paper and I think I am going to have to add more paragraphs as well. My topic is interesting, I just have to figure out how to keep it that way when I am adding more information. My math class is still going strong and I actually have an A in college algerbra! Who knew that Marlane would ever have an A in a math class, let alone algebra! LOL! Basic math is a breeze, but when it comes to the complicated stuff, I am as lost as a goose! I wish everyone the best of luck on their finals in all classes. Have a great weekend! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment