Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's me again!!!!

Hello all,

Well, another week has gone by and a new one is well underway. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I did absolutely nothing, as usual! LOL My daughter made it through her first week of early headstart and she did great and loves school. She has been singing all of the songs they have learned all week long. I am glad she is back in school because she actually learns and retains what she learns very well. She just made 2 years old in May and she already knows all of her alphabets and numbers 1 thru 10. She is a handful, but a beautiful handful and I love her to death! I have just finished my peer reviews for unit 7 discussion question and I read 2 very interesting papers. They were great and very informative. I hope I did well on mine and had some great feedback from my fellow classmates as well. I hope everyone has a great week and good luck with your papers! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marlane, my daughter went back to school on the 8th, and she's very excited because this year she will be taking swimming. I'm happy as well because I get so nervous when she is around pools or at the beach. I need to take a swimming lesson myself lol. But anyway, I havent had the chance to read your paper, but I'm sure you did well. Me on the other hand, I need to work on mine's. I didn't finish with my research, but I plan on finishing up. Well good luck and i will talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete