Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Another school week has passed

Well, another school week has passed and we are in week 7 of classes. Only 3 weeks left. It has flown by! I just finished my unit 6 project paper and it was better than I thought. I feel that I did well on it, but I will let my grade lead me on that decision! LOL  I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. I did absolutely nothing! My 2 year old daughter started school yesterday and she loves it. She was able to attend school for a month last school year and she is in the same class and she is adjusting really well. She is a 25 year old in a 2 year old's body! LOL She is something else! I hope everyone has a very good upcoming weekend. Good luck to all and keep up the good work! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment