Sunday, September 26, 2010

The end is closer and closer

It's me again! Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a great week and having the best of luck with their final drafts. I am still working on mine, but I am hoping to be fininshed by tomorrow evening. I have so much to do because I still have my math final to do which does not even consist of math problems. It consists of writing a paper about what we learned and how we can use it in our chosen profession. That is ths craziest math test I have ever taken! Makes no sense to me, but I have to do it to get the grade. I have really learned a great deal in this english class and I owe it all to Professor Campbell-Hall. She is a wonderful and patient teacher. Thanks Professor! Well, I will go for now. Off to work on my final papers for both classes. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Marlane - I'm glad your haven't yet seen through my disguise as a patient teacher!!

    ReplyDelete